Based in Helsinki, Finland
Trine Series 1-3 is a physical game card release of the Trine Trilogy on Nintendo Switch, developed by Frozenbyte and published by GameTrust.
Trine is a series of acclaimed platforming games with a fantastic mixture of action, puzzles and adventure, where three heroes make their way through dangers untold in a magical fairytale world, featuring physics-based puzzles, beautiful sights and online co-op.
Pre-orders available exclusively at GameStop stores and online.
- Explore the magical world of Trine;journey into a beautiful land of adventures, puzzles...and action!
- Physical game card includes three games for $39.99: Trine Enchanted Edition, Trine 2: Complete Story and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Trine Series 1-3. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Trine 2: Complete Story is quite simply the must-own game for the PlayStation 4."
- Mark Smith, Game Chronicles
- "Trine 2 is an excellent game."
- Mick Fraser, God is a Geek
- "One of the most charming and accomplished adventure platformers in recent years."
- John-Paul Jones, PSU
- "Trine 2 is absolutely incredible to view"
- Peter Boyle, Gamestyle
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Trine and Trine 2 Soundtracks
Trine 2 related blog posts
Trine 2: Complete Story on Wikipedia
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. All Frozenbyte games are self-funded and based on self-owned IP, and the company maintains a creative, feel-good development culture. Frozenbyte's original IP titles include the critically acclaimed Shadowgrounds and Trine series.
Frozenbyte has developed games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Current project: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
More information on Frozenbyte, our logo & relevant media are available here.