Based in Helsinki, Finland
Trine 2: Director’s Cut is an exclusive version of the acclaimed Trine 2 for the Nintendo Wii U. The game features the main campaign of Trine 2, the Goblin Menace expansion campaign and the secret “Dwarven Caverns” level, totaling 20 levels full of fun and exciting gameplay.
The Japanese version (TRINE 2 三つの力と不可思議の森 – or Trine 2: Mittsu no Chikara to Fukashigi no Mori) is the same as Trine 2: Director’s Cut content-wise, but the game has been fully localized into Japanese.
- Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic
- Online and local co-op for up to three players
- Fully utilizes the Wii U™ Gamepad for amazing touch controls and off-TV play
- Includes the Goblin Menace expansion campaign and the secret Dwarven Caverns level, totaling of 20 levels
Logo & Icon
- "A delightfully open-ended sequel that shouldn't be missed by any puzzle fan."
- Daemon Hatfield, IGN
- "Tailor-made adventure will delight platform and puzzle fans"
- , Cube3D
Trine Soundtracks Available from
Trine related blog posts you can find at:
Trine 2 Director's Cut on Wikipedia
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. All Frozenbyte games are self-funded and based on self-owned IP, and the company maintains a creative, feel-good development culture. Frozenbyte's original IP titles include the critically acclaimed Shadowgrounds and Trine series.
Frozenbyte has developed games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Current project: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
More information on Frozenbyte, our logo & relevant media are available here.