Based in Helsinki, Finland
Trine 2: Complete Story is a sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming where Three Heroes make their way through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world. Play as Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief in their adventure full of friendship, magic and betrayal.
Trine 2: Complete Story fully integrates the main Trine 2 campaign, the Goblin Menace expansion, and the unlockable Dwarven Caverns level into one mighty fairytale.
- 20 levels chock-full of adventure, physics-based puzzles, hazards, enemies and contraptions.
- Shoot ice arrows and turn your goblin enemies to ice, fly across chasms with the Kitesail Shield, levitate monsters and then trap them in a box, or slow down the game world with the time-bending gravity bubble!
- Includes the all new Dwarven Caverns level previously available only in the Director's Cut version from the Wii U.
- Local and online co-op for up to three players.
- Epic 27-track soundtrack composed by the acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen.
Logo & Icon
- "Trine 2: Complete Story is quite simply the must-own game for the PlayStation 4."
- Mark Smith, Game Chronicles
- "Trine 2 is an excellent game."
- Mick Fraser, God is a Geek
- "One of the most charming and accomplished adventure platformers in recent years."
- John-Paul Jones, PSU
- "Trine 2 is absolutely incredible to view"
- Peter Boyle, Gamestyle
Trine and Trine 2 Soundtracks
Trine 2 related blog posts
Trine 2: Complete Story on Wikipedia
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. All Frozenbyte games are self-funded and based on self-owned IP, and the company maintains a creative, feel-good development culture. Frozenbyte's original IP titles include the critically acclaimed Shadowgrounds and Trine series.
Frozenbyte has developed games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Current project: Nine Parchments, Has-Been Heroes
More information on Frozenbyte, our logo & relevant media are available here.