Based in Helsinki, Finland
Trine 2 is a sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming, where Three Heroes make their way through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world. Play as Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief in their adventure full of friendship, magic and betrayal. Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic; Wicked Goblins; Climb the tallest trees and towers in the enchanted forest! Trine 2 is the sequel to Trine
- Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic
- Online and local co-op for up to three players
- Award-winning soundtrack, composed by Ari Pulkkinen
- Fifteen visually stunning levels set in a fantasy-themed fairytale world
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The Best Finnish Game of 2011" Reader's Choice - Pelit, 2011
- "Best Artistic Achievement" Nordic Game Awards, 2012
- "An incredibly beautiful adventure that's just a touch lopsided toward magic."
- Dan Stapleton, Gamespy
- "Fans of the side-scrolling and platform genres need not look elsewhere."
- Travis Huinker, Gaming Nexus
- "Stunning visual details and effects"
- Jorge S. Fernandez, DarkZero
- "I keep coming back to that word, clever."
- Phil Soletsky, GameOver
- "Charming fantasy platformer with dazzling good looks and fun physics puzzles. "
- Jane Douglas, Gamespot
Trine and Trine 2 Soundtracks
Trine 2 related blog posts
Trine 2 on Wikipedia
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. All Frozenbyte games are self-funded and based on self-owned IP, and the company maintains a creative, feel-good development culture. Frozenbyte's original IP titles include the critically acclaimed Shadowgrounds and Trine series.
Frozenbyte has developed games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Current project: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
More information on Frozenbyte, our logo & relevant media are available here.