Based in Helsinki, Finland
October 23rd 2014
Splot combines the easy to learn gameplay mechanics of a modern mobile title with the depth and detail of an old-school platformer, with sharp new controls and crispy visuals.
You play as Splot, a one-eyed blue alien who has crash landed onto a strange planet along with his adversaries, the Hungry Blobs. A native population of Birdlings is now in danger of being eaten by the Blobs, and Splot sets out to rescue them. The gameplay of Splot is fast-paced platforming where your goal is to reach all the captured birdlings in time before the Blobs eat them, while racing to the end of the levels as fast as possible.
- Race against the Hungry Blob Kings and rescue the endangered Baby Birdlings
- Easy to learn touch controls with stunning precision - maneuver your way through perilous obstacles: spikes, lava, lasers, portals and more
- Level up and boost your abilities with splottastic power-ups such as the Magnet, Freeze and Vacuum
- Collect vault pieces and unlock over 150 different Splots
- Explore seven unique worlds: a peaceful fairy forest, a hazardous space ship, a haunted castle, and many more to discover
- Play through a total of 56 challenging levels and three difficulty settings that put your skills to the test
Logo & Icon
Splot Blog Posts
All Splot-related blog posts frozenbyte.com.
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. All Frozenbyte games are self-funded and based on self-owned IP, and the company maintains a creative, feel-good development culture. Frozenbyte's original IP titles include the critically acclaimed Shadowgrounds and Trine series.
Frozenbyte has developed games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Current project: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
More information on Frozenbyte, our logo & relevant media are available here.