Based in Helsinki, Finland
PC / Mac / Linux
Shadowgrounds Survivor is a spin-off/sequel to the underground PC hit Shadowgrounds. It is a third-person/top-down action game where the player takes control of three characters and faces monstrous alien invaders. The acclaimed atmosphere and gameplay mechanics of the original Shadowgrounds make a triumphant return armed with a new feature set, including detailed physics simulation and many gameplay enhancements, such as the devastating Mech and special attacks like the Napalm Flame or the mighty Brute Slayer. In addition to the thrilling Campaign mode, players can try to outsmart the aliens in the Survival mode or create their own levels and mods with the included Level Editor. Gear up and get ready!
- 3 playable characters with impressive new tactics.
- RPG-like upgrade system for weapons and characters - including special attacks such as the all-engrossing Napalm Flame and the mighty Brute Slayer.
- Campaign mode deepens the Shadowgrounds story and expands it to new locations, including snow and ice environments, an abandoned cargo tunnel and the suffering New Atlantis colony.
- Survival mode focuses on all-out alien slaughtering action – choose a character to suit your playing style and blast the aliens back to outer space!
- Editor tools allow players to take part in the active Shadowgrounds mod community - or just enjoy the results!
Logo & Icon
- "[The] developers decided to "remix" this game and release a hybrid expansion/follow-up. The result is Shadowgrounds Survivor, and it's every bit as good as the first release. Survivor, the extended remix of Shadowgrounds, is a must-have for any fans of action-horror"
- Keith Durocher , Worthplaying
Shadowgrounds Pack on Steam
All Shadowgrounds games in this pack store.steampowered.com.
Shadowgrounds Survivor on Wikipedia
Read the Wikipedia article on Shadowgrounds Survivor en.wikipedia.org.
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. All Frozenbyte games are self-funded and based on self-owned IP, and the company maintains a creative, feel-good development culture. Frozenbyte's original IP titles include the critically acclaimed Shadowgrounds and Trine series.
Frozenbyte has developed games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Current projects: Starbase and Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
More information on Frozenbyte, our logo & relevant media are available here.
press (at) frozenbyte dot com
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks