Based in Helsinki, Finland
Nine Parchments is a co-operative blast'em up game of magic mayhem from Frozenbyte!
A group of drop-out wizard apprentices decide to skip their training for a quick path to the Nine Parchments.
As the wannabe wizards rapidly discover powerful new spells and ignore all safety aspects, it's natural that their hasty progress results in lots of unwanted deaths...
- Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
- Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
- Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
- Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
- Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
- Coming to Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2017
Logo & Icon
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. All Frozenbyte games are self-funded and based on self-owned IP, and the company maintains a creative, feel-good development culture. Frozenbyte's original IP titles include the critically acclaimed Shadowgrounds and Trine series.
Frozenbyte has developed games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Current project: Nine Parchments, Has-Been Heroes
More information on Frozenbyte, our logo & relevant media are available here.