Based in Helsinki, Finland
December 5th, 2017
Nine Parchments is a co-operative blast'em up game of magic mayhem from Frozenbyte!
Runaway apprentice wizards seize the opportunity to complete their spellbooks by going after the lost Nine Parchments.
As the would-be wizards rapidly acquire powerful new spells without learning proper safety measures, it's natural their hasty progress results in plenty of deadly accidents...
Nine Parchments combines real-time spell-shooting action with RPG elements - level up your character and collect magical loot, filling your wardrobe with a myriad of wizard hats and powerful staves.
- Dozens of spells for you to discover and master
- Unlock new playable characters with quests
- Find fashionable Hats and powerful Staves
- Level up and improve your characters with their Skill Trees
- Resurrection and Friendly Fire: Help and hinder your friends
- Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in the beautiful Trine world
- Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
- Available on Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One
Nine Parchments - Astral Challenges Trailer YouTube
Nine Parchments Launch Trailer YouTube, Download (.zip)
Nine Parchments Demo Available YouTube, Download (.zip)
Nintendo Switch Announcement Trailer YouTube, Download (.zip)
Nine Parchments Characters Revealed YouTube, Download (.zip)
Logo & Icon
Nine Parchments website
Nine Parchments on Twitter
Nine Parchments on Facebook
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. All Frozenbyte games are self-funded and based on self-owned IP, and the company maintains a creative, feel-good development culture. Frozenbyte's original IP titles include the critically acclaimed Shadowgrounds and Trine series.
Frozenbyte has developed games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Current projects: Starbase and Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
More information on Frozenbyte, our logo & relevant media are available here.
press (at) frozenbyte dot com
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks